Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time flies.

I don't have too many memories in either elementary school nor middle school. High school is where it's at. I haven't really started hanging out with a "group" of friends until about sophomore year. I remember myself always being excited to being able to hang out with my friends so casually. The reason for that is, in 9th grade I was very quiet and didn't really talk to anybody besides some friends I already knew, and did not make that year. I remember there being days when I didn't utter a single word while in school because I didn't have any classes with my friends. Even during Japanese class during freshman year I was quiet. When I look back to see how much time flies it's always been a large amount. I almost never just look back at yesterday, because most of the time I don't have any idea what I did. Even though many people, songs, inspirations, friends and family tell us to treasure the time that we have and treasure it everyday, it's not really possible. I would like to treasure everyday, but I can't. The reason for that is because of repetition. Most of us are stuck in repetition. In other words, we go to school everyday, we get done and then some of us have work after that, that they sometimes do everyday. We do homework, talk to our friends, then sleep. Then we start the next day all over again with probably the same schedule in mind. Not everyday is unique. No matter how I see it, there needs to be events that stand out from the rest. That's why during weekends me and my friends hang out together. To make that single day memorable and unique. Even though the hang outs are pretty similar to each other like where the places we go, it's always different in the jokes that we make and have fun with. It's unique. There's no other way to put it. I'm sure when I enter college and maybe if I somehow part ways with them, I will always have those memories in my heart no matter how long it is. 

Time doesn't wait for anyone. It never will. Time will always continue to move and people will change. That's the truth. It doesn't need to be a fact to be relevant. "Man, it's already been 4 years since the last election when Barack Obama won?" "I'm already in my senior year of high school?!? It feels like I just entered high school yesterday!" " It's already been 6 years since my little brother has been born huh." I hope that somehow, we at least make a few memories that we can keep in our hearts no matter how long time leaves us. 

Word Count: 560


1 comment:

  1. your brother has been bom what did he get bombed when he was little

    ReplyDelete