Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Everyday Moments


Pictures are special. You can take them whenever and where ever you are. When you take a picture, it preserves your memories in the moment that you were once living in. Taking pictures during a trip is a wonderful thing. Rather than trying to buy souvenirs and such, pictures are less expensive and more meaningful, at least to me anyway.  I love taking pictures and I capture my precious moments regularly. When I have some free time, after a while, I look at my pictures. It doesn't matter if it’s was a day ago or 10 years ago, the picture brings back unrepeatable memories. Live in that single moment, because no matter what you do, you won’t be able to relive it again.

Every day passes by before you know it. Every day is unique and all of us take that for granted. We should treasure the days that we live each day. Rather than just waiting until the end of the week. If you read my earlier blogs I've said this before: Today is 10/23/12. After today is over, I will never be able to relive this day again. I will be able to live a Tuesday again, but not 10/23/12. The things that I do on this day can’t be replaced or changed. These moments are mine.

Showing that you appreciate everyday isn't easy. You can easily speak words saying that you will, but you won’t.  Not until you show it. The way I show how I appreciate every day is by having a point chart/diary. I rate the things I do each day from 1 to 5. 1 being ok and 5 being one of the most amazing things I have ever done.  My point chart also goes negative a lot of time if something occurs that I don’t like. My chart started around 2011 or 2010 and it’s been going every day since. I look back, and I smile. When looking at them, when they’re in my own words, I feel the emotion I had at the time. Whether I was happy, bored, crying, I showed it all in my daily writing. 

So find the thing that helps you appreciate every day. It can be anything like changing your activities every day, or hanging out with your friends. Every day is unique and shouldn't be taken for granted. Time travels fast, make the best memories of yours, now. 

Word Count: 401

No comments:

Post a Comment