Sunday, October 14, 2012

Everyday, Reality

From my point of view of the world, it feels like we do the same thing everyday over and over. We go to school, meet our friends, finish school, eat, do hobbies, work, then sleep and start the next day over. Isn't that a little boring? I feel like it is. But everyone seems to have gotten used to it at this stage in their life. An ever changing day in life. Of course there are some days that are different from the rest, and that's what we live for. If everyday was the exact same day, is there really a point in living? I don't believe there is. But if there is a least one day each week that's different from the rest, then its a whole different story. 

During summer, without school it was kind of boring. Of course I'm not saying that with school it wouldn't be boring. I personally  had nothing to do besides some of my hobbies, but it's not like I can do that every second of everyday. I tried hard to change it up a bit everyday, and everyday got a lot more fun. I hung out with my friends and started to change my hobbies up a bit. So that reality wouldn't be so boring. If we try hard and change our days little by little I think all of us would appreciate and not take granted for everyday that we live on this planet.  

The week goes like this: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, then Saturday. We call these days that we live in by these names. But when we name the days by date it's a lot different. For example, today is 10/14/12. After this day is over, I will never be able to relive this day again. But I will be able to relive "Sunday" again. When I think of days by date, I get sad. A day is a day, no more time then that. You have 24 hours to spend on 10/14/12.

Word Count: 333

No comments:

Post a Comment