Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pressure

Even though a lot of people I know and just a lot of people in general suck under pressure, I believe I'm ok or sometimes even better under immense pressure. A few days ago, I was under a bit of pressure taking my Pre-Calc quiz. I've been struggling in that class for quite a while now, and it's the class with my lowest grade currently. With that pressure, I saw my results to the quiz the next day when my teacher graded the papers. He called my name and he said "Great Work!" and shook my hand. I looked at the quiz and I aced it 30/30. I was super proud of myself and really happy. Usually even though a lot of people around you put pressure on you, the added pressure that you put on yourself is the one that counts. For example, how well did you want to do on that quiz? You didn't have to ace it, you could have easily added a significant amount of pressure on yourself, not always a whole lot.

Obviously, before a presentation there's a lot of pressure and nervousness or just about everyone. But the thing is it's only for that amount of time. During the presentation, you could easily be locked and get done without even knowing it. "Your the one that puts pressure on yourself."

Word Count: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment