Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hard Work

Well, while I'm currently writing this, I still am not done with all of my homework. But I'm really close. I just wanted to say to explain and maybe tell you a little bit about the feeling you receive after a hard days work of pretty much anything. For example, it really does relaxes me that I get all of my homework done, and that I work hard on all of them. The feeling that you receive knowing that now you can relax is one of my most favorite feelings. I can do anything I want after I finish the work required kind of feeling. Freedom. Sometimes even being proud of yourself. I'm sure everyone has encountered this feeling at least once, and it doesn't have to be homework. I can only imagine what the cast/director feel after finishing a movie and knowing that several people will probably watch it. People who receive their pay after a week or a couple weeks of work. People that achieve the career that they wanted since elementary school. I'm sure they look back at that time and get the feeling saying that " I did it." Hard work won't abandon you. If you give it 100% + and not something like 50%, you WILL get your reward. Sooner or later you will. Whether it's studying for a major test tomorrow or rehearsing for a presentation it will pay off it the end. If you study and review the material that you get in class everyday, it will stay inside your brain before you know it. Sometimes all you need to do is pay attention in class to get a good grade within the class. Of course, for some of us and including me paying attention while a teacher is giving us a lecture IS hard work. It will pay off in the end though because if you pay attention during class, review after school and do the homework, you won't have to study as much and won't panic when the test paper is sitting right in front of you.

Everyone has to work hard at some point in their life. It's just the matter of how many times you do it. For example, I played tennis and currently am playing tennis. I remember on the first day of tennis practice I pretty much sucked. I didn't know how to hit the ball at all, and all I was thinking about was hitting it w/o hitting it into the net. I worked amazingly hard after that day and after few losses. I hate losing. Especially when something is one on one. Tennis is mostly one on one. Your dependent on yourself and no one else. I watched several videos on YouTube almost everyday striving for coaches to teach me the fundamentals on tennis and sometimes just the things that I thought were cool. I worked hard and added the stuff I learned from videos on to the tennis court. It's paid off. I made it to the regular Junior Varsity rather than the JV with the freshman and sophomores. It felt like I ranked up, and it was a great feeling.

Word Count: 525

No comments:

Post a Comment