Friday, September 28, 2012

Working Hard.

            I understand that each grade should be harder then the last one. For example, 12th grade is supposed to be "harder" than 11th grade. From where I'm at, yes it's harder, but no one said it was a lot harder. Each grade I learn new things, obviously. But I feel as if 12 grade is far different than any other grade I have faced. 12th grade is facing all my weaknesses and improving each and every one of them to get me ready for the all mighty "College." I have many teachers who attack my weak points such as: Tests, quizzes, critical thinking, reading, presentations, discussions, etc. All of them are things I believe I need to improve drasically before entering a College ( which I don't know where yet.)

            When I was in elementary/middle school I've always heard my mom, dad, relatives, friends, etc, talking about high school and far up from that. I remember in elementary when all the teachers would ask you " What do YOU want to be when you grow up?" I've always wondered why they were talking about that stuff. I mean, we were in elementary/middle. We were young. Yet, somehow I just knew that time would fly away from me. Even though I hardly have any memories from my childhood/elementary and some of middle school even high school, I still don't believe how much I changed since then. It's impossible for anyone's brain to remember everything they did and what happened at each moment of everyday. My point is, even though we were young and sometimes didn't know better, teachers help us get ready for the next level. Whether we remember all the material or not.

            Knowing that there will always be more work ahead will always get me. No matter how hard I work, the work is endless. Even after College, I know I might separate from my friends and live my own life. Having a solid career and possibly a family. Whether it's family struggles, career troubles, friend relations, family relations, etc. there will always be a new day full of work waiting ahead for you. This life that we have in the real world isn't some kind of game, it's obviously reality. We can't level up and stay the same age forever. We can't fix problems immediately. We strive and work harder for the people around us. This is life, working hard for a more perfect future.

Word Count : 507

1 comment: