Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspiration.

 
With inspiration, comes something magnificent. Everyone inspires one another. Strong or weak, inspiration is still inspiration. Inspiration is one of the biggest key components to make something new. Everything in the world came from inspiration from another. The best works, the worst works, countries, discovering new things, songs, books, writing, poems, videos, websites and etc. pretty much everything you do come from being inspired.

                Inspiration is what keeps me and many others going.  When I make a video for YouTube (which I do regularly) the video doesn’t come from scratch in my mind. The video came from many others who inspired me to do that type of video. I have many friends that inspire me to try different things and to keep up the hard work. Like I mentioned earlier in the first paragraph, not all inspirations are big and helpful, but usually an inspiration doesn’t come alone.  There will always be multiple, whether within the same work or many different works.

                To me, inspiration can come from anyone, but the biggest ones are indeed my rivals. I have a rival who’s far better than me in making YouTube videos. I get inspired by her regularly because of her videos. Inspiration gives me a really amazing topic to expand upon and work on. It helps me reach a new level when I try something new and different from the others.  To me, inspiration is my life because I can’t do anything without it.

                Of course, I’m sure some of the world’s most important people have been inspired as well. Inspiration can come at any time, like childhood or even when you’re a full grown adult. Roger Federer, the person I always mention in my posts, was inspired by Pete Sampras – a 14 grand slam winner and was the top holder of grand slams until Roger broke the record by winning his 15th. Inspiration can help you break all sorts of records that can’t be done by just anyone. To me, Roger is one of my biggest inspirations by far. You have no idea how much he has done for me. I’ve tried to copy his tennis moves, learning almost every aspect of his forehand, backhand, serve, etc.  Of course my moves will never be able to compare with his, but he made me spend almost every day after school enjoying the game of tennis.

                Whether you know it or not, you probably already have been inspired. Inspiration can come quick or slow but it can also come without you even knowing. It can come from your family, friends, teachers, pets, videos, websites… anywhere. I believe one of the things that make us human is the way humans are so easily inspired, well most of us.

 

Words: 455.

                Might continue later

1 comment: