Sunday, September 2, 2012

"How to do Homework right."

So recently it's been so hard for me to do my homework. Anyone else having this problem? This is my final year in high school and I knew it was going to be hard with three AP classes. It's been so hard to do everything in a single night. It feels like schools will overwhelm you with homework from time to time, sometimes even endlessly. It takes around 2-3 hours for me to finish my homework for the day, and sometimes even more. It shouldn't take that long, in my opinion. There are are a few reasons why I believe that. One, I believe the reason why it takes some people that long is because we are easily distracted. Whether it's the television or texting, I personally lose my train of thought and forget what I was doing. Music helps me concentrate though. I can easily sing to it while I work on my homework. It depends on the person.

Another reason why I believe homework shouldn't take that long is because of the attention you use in class while the teacher is talking. If you know how to do the homework it shouldn't take TOO long. But if your spacing out in class like most of us do, you don't how to start the homework when you get home. My advice is that you and of course me, is to spend that amount of time in class paying full attention to the teacher and assignment so you know what to do on the homework when you get home. It's almost been everyday now, but I have been having this issue. So I'm starting to pay a lot more attention than usual in all of my classes. Make sure you have a water bottle by the way, you'll need it.

Word Count: 300

No comments:

Post a Comment