Friday, December 28, 2012

Time passes by, once again.

        While life passes day by day, time will continue to move. Before each of us know it, we'll be full grown adults looking back at our childhood, laughing the day away. Right now, while I'm still young, I want to make the very best of the time presented to me. I have my entire life ahead of me, but how long do I truly have? Many people in this world think that "death" is the worse thing ever. Once you die, you die. Some of us believe in heaven and hell, while others of us believe nothing happens once we leave this world. From my prospective and my opinion, I believe death to be one of the most beautiful things of all time.  Just like graduation, death is a new beginning for all of us. I used to believe that nothing happens after death, but now I'm convinced, and have a unique amount of hope that it's a new beginning for all of us. We are all equal to each other, no matter what skin color we have or the place we were born in. Time doesn't stop for anyone, it won't stop for me and it won't stop for you.

        YOLO. You only live once, so make the most of it. The BEST time in our lives is when we are young and have the confidence to take on the entire world, without a second thought. While we're young, we have to try many different things, even if they are "stupid." As I personally said in the past and now the present - " The most stupidest memories, are the best memories." I'm convinced that most of us don't want to be forgotten when we die. We don't want to be part of the "normal people." We want that ONE PAGE in the history book to be dedicated to us. There's nothing in this world worse than then wasting your precious time. Time is most likely the number 1 thing that all of us take for granted. Even if death is a new beginning, that doesn't mean this life, right now, is irrelevant.

       Time passes by, once again. Personally, from my experience and thoughts, looking back at my memories when I was younger, always leave me in tears. I will always wish and will continue to wish that I would be able to relive those precious and important moments. I don't want to time to move on. I don't want to grow up. I don't want to graduate high school. I don't want to leave my friends. Time won't wait for me, the only thing I can do now is to make memories. - Setsu
       
Word Count: 445

No comments:

Post a Comment