Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hardest and Happiest Moments in our Lives

            Even though the hardest days in our lives are memorable sometimes, there are also happy moments that will stay with us forever.  In a year, there is 365 days, but only a small number of those days are memorable. Although the hardest days are indeed amazingly memorable for me, it's the happy moments in my life that I will forever cherish more. For example: Today I finally passed my driver's test, completely making me the happiest male on the face of the planet, for the day at least... December 8th 2012, will always be in my memories because I consider it one of the happiest moments in my life so far. To even have these moments in my life is a unique pleasure. Although I don't like the hard times, I know that as time passes by, things will go my way. 

           Always take down the hardest moments first. It's similar to saying " homework first, then play." To do  your homework first and finish it, means that you won't have to worry about it anymore, after you finish it for the remainder of the day. You can play to your hearts content after the hard times are over. Our hardest times may be difficult to overcome and recover from, but it makes us who we are. We wouldn't be us without these moments. The hardest moments make up half of who you are, the other half belongs to.. our most happiest moments in our life. 

          Whether you passed an all important test, whether you got an amazing present, a happy moment is the moment in our lives. Each person is different in this world, and our definitions of happiest may not intersect. But one thing is for sure, the happiest moments in our lives are the moments where we truly smiling and have that fuzzy feeling saying " it's great to be alive." 

Word Count: 310

No comments:

Post a Comment