Thursday, December 20, 2012

Least Favorite Season

          My most favorite season is autumn, and of course, my least favorite season is winter. Autumn is nice and warm and the colors during this season are absolutely breath-taking. Of course, "breath-taking" can also apply to winter as well. Winter always seems to cause the most problems regarding my health. I have asthma, so it really does take my breath away thanks to the temperature. Winter is when I receive the most asthma attacks, since my body prefers warm temperature. Winter is also sometimes incredibly dull looking. Even though I personally love the color white ( My most favorite color) it just doesn't feel right. Everything is white when you go outside and most of the time it's a pain. Now if the snow, ice and wind weren't cold, then I could see winter as one my most favorite seasons. 
 
       The color white is a reason why I don't completely hate winter. I personally love the color white. It's a color that hasn't been dyed by any other color. It follows it's own path, ignoring everyone and everything else. It's completely independent and not plain at all. I used to think the color white was the most stupidest color there ever was. I thought it was way too plain and shouldn't even exist. As time passed though, white become as most favorite color because I believe it's the best color that represents myself, other than the color black. The fact that white follows it's own path and is unaffected by everything else is so unique. 

         The cold is why winter is my least favorite season out of the four seasons. I have to wear layers and layers of clothes almost everyday during winter just to get a little bit of warmth. With the combination of wind during winter, could make one of the worst days ever for me. Winter is too bad in temperature by itself, but with wind, it makes everything worse. Wind works well with every other season, benefiting each and every one of them, but for winter it's just horrible. 

         
Don't get me wrong though. I can see why you winter lovers love this season the most. You can go sledding, make a snowman, and have snowball fights. But for me, there are more negatives in winter than positives. Even though winter just started, and thanks to it we have a snow day, I can't wait for it to end. Maybe one day I'll like winter, but as of now, 12/20/12 I don't like it. 

Word Count : 421
          

No comments:

Post a Comment