Friday, November 30, 2012

Using your Time wisely

             Using time wisely is the key for many things. Like, College, homework, part-time job, etc. Time goes on and goes on for the rest of our lives. It's the matter of how we use it that counts. Everybody does different things with the time that we have. Whether it's after school, before school, during school, after work, after waking up, etc. If you know how to use your time wisely, then you control just about everything that goes around your life. 

             For example, after-school, I have hours and hours to do anything I want. But what do I do in those hours? How much time am I going to spend on homework and do my part-time job? I have to plan how I'm going to use my time wisely. Lately, I've been managing my time really badly. I sometimes go a few more hours than expected from my homework. I usually finish all of my homework in around 2-3 hours but it takes me around 3-4 hours now. Now what I'm planning is I should "use my time wisely" by taking breaks within homework sessions to do whatever I want. It might benefit my head better and shorten the time I need to think through a math problem and lower the time that I spend on homework each night. 

            College is great example for supporting the phrase " Use your time wisely." College students have to spend numerous amounts of hours outside of class to study the material and do the homework. They have to learn what they are going to do every night and plan it out wisely. For example: if they have a reading assignment like reading 100 pages a week. Most likely they won't read all 100 pages within a night. They will manage their time and read, say 20 pages for every 5 nights. That's using the time given to you to do the homework wisely. 

            Time is everything. If you want to treasure the time that you have, then you might as well use it wisely, and the way you want to. I know that some of you may have plenty of time to do whatever you want, but you can use it wisely to set a schedule for homework, friends and so on. In the amount of time that your bored and have nothing to do, you can allocate that time for extra studying or so on. Don't forget to add a few breaks every now and then too because those are just as important as the study time. Find a way to use your time wisely, so it's memorable and so that it just won't be another day of your life. 

Word Count: 443


No comments:

Post a Comment